Thank You! It's been a long 2 years and some fun times, but due to lack of viewership and lack of time on my part, Vigeos will be shutting down when hosting expires in June. No new videos will be added moving forward. I did this personally to share videos with my friends, but they all have busy lives and don't really watch YouTube anymore. I work 12 hours a day now, and with no one using Vigeos, it seems like a waste of 2 hours to add all of my watched/shared videos. All of these videos are from my subscription list, or videos friends sent to me. I've added many new subscribers, and had a good variety of content, but no one seems interested, so I'll just keep building my subscription list and save time sharing videos everyday. I hope those that did use Vigeos enjoyed it while it lasted. If anyone even sees this... Sometimes I wonder if the people coming from Google... are even real. Then again are we real? What is this reality we live in really? Anyway, it's been real. Thank you for the fun times.
Vigeos
Vigeos 15 Sep 2018
8

Up next

ASUS left us unsupervised with their water cooled graphics card...
10 Jan 2019
ASUS left us unsupervised with their water cooled graphics card...
Vigeos · 1,421,779 Views

Puppy Poisoned by Meth Left in Hotel

58,588 Views
In Sad

Occurred on September 6, 2018 / Clive, Iowa, USA

"I traveled from Missouri to Iowa to participate in a dog show with my Golden Retriever, Merlin, and Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Kingsley. We checked into the Days Inn, Clive, Iowa location. Shortly after checking in, my five-month-old puppy, Kingsley, displayed symptoms of severe agitation and distress. I decided to take him to a local 24-hour emergency veterinary clinic, who said it was likely he ingested some sort of stimulant narcotic, such as methamphetamine or cocaine. I returned to the hotel and searched the room for possible substances that he might have ingested. I found a small, powdery, white crumb located next to the food bowl that had blended with the carpet. I called local police who arrived and tested the substance. The substance tested positive for methamphetamine. It is believed, but not proven, that Kingsley ingested the substance off the floor of the hotel. Kingsley stayed at the veterinary clinic Thursday night, and I picked him up Friday afternoon. I checked out of the Days Inn and into a local La Quinta.
We had planned to leave the following morning (Saturday), but when I woke up, Kingsley was happy and started to play with his 'bigger brothers', my two other dogs. I decided to stay and show Kingsley in the puppy show, where he earned third in the 4-6 month sporting group. Kingsley appears to have made a full recovery, with no long-lasting effects."

Contact [email protected] to license this or any ViralHog video.

Make money from your videos! Submit footage to ViralHog @ https://goo.gl/yejGkm

Subscribe, Like, or Follow ViralHog:
YouTube: https://goo.gl/A0gBKk
Facebook: https://goo.gl/XQWqJt
Instagram: https://goo.gl/NMq8dl
Twitter: https://goo.gl/pF8Xop

Show more
Facebook Comments

Up next

ASUS left us unsupervised with their water cooled graphics card...
10 Jan 2019
ASUS left us unsupervised with their water cooled graphics card...
Vigeos · 1,421,779 Views